My home made gingerbread latte syrup found its place in a pumpkin latte. Yes. Pumpkin, gingerbread and coffee. It’s a fan-freakin’-tastic combination.
How do you add pumpkin to your latte? Simple. Mix about a teaspoon of pumpkin puree with milk of your choice (I used soy milk), stir until completely combined (the puree dissolves in the milk). Heat in a milk frother or in a saucepan over medium heat while stirring.
Brew a strong cup of coffee, pour about 2-3 tablespoons of gingerbread latte syrup in a mug, add your coffee and top with steamed pumpkin milk. Sprinkle some cardamon on top for good measure.
For one cup
- 1/2 cup / 1.2 dl milk of your choice (soy, almond, rice, dairy)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin puree
- 2-3 tablespoons gingerbread latte syrup
- 1 cup / 2.4 dl strong coffee
- Cardamon or cinnamon for sprinkling on top
Here’s what you do:
- Brew a strong cup of coffee.
- Stir together the pumpkin and milk and heat in a milk frother or over medium heat in a sauce pan while stirring.
- Pour the gingerbread latte syrup in a mug, top with brewed coffee and pumpkin milk. Sprinkle with cardamon or cinnamon.